Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- A Cofre, North LondonRelationship: ClientProject Date: Oct 2018Project Price: > than £100,000We worked with Sam from Patience Designs for the complete renovation of our house. He was extremely reliable and always made himself available. We felt he thoroughly listened to our wishes and requirements and incorporated them to create the ideal living space for our needs. His use of 3D renders assisted us greatly in the process. Sam sourced and managed contractors for us at every stage of the refurbishment including structural. He designed every room including the kitchen, driveway and elements of the garden design. We benefited from his invaluable advice and much time spent on researching, choosing and sourcing virtually every item in the house including, flooring, lighting, furniture etc., handling all parts of the process in making sure that everything was up to standard (Sam’s are high!). It was an absolute pleasure to work with Sam in this project.
- William B, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: January 2019Project Price: < than £100,000We had some definite ideas on renovating our Victorian house and Sam has been the ideal design partner in this project. He is knowledgeable about both design trends and about what works. He is a good listener and tactful. He listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what was achievable and what wasn’t, what really mattered to us and what ideas we could discard. He provided endless advice and input, using helpful 3D renders to assist us in envisaging our proposals and patiently helping us refine our ideas, coping calmly as when we changed our minds entirely about some things. He has lots of knowledge and good ideas but never sought to impose his ideas over ours. So we still feel our house is our creation but we would not have managed the renovation so well without Sam’s guidance and input.
- Mrs Rexer, MaryleboneRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: Septmeber 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £50,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Michael Brett FurnitureRelationship: ColleagueProject Date: August 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999I have worked with Sam for many years now. Sam is incredibly talented as a furniture and product designer and always gets hands on with the manufacturing and installation of his projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Sam displays a great ability to work alongside other trades to ensure any project is managed with the utmost attention to detail and care. The most important skill for a designer is to understand material capability and limitations. Sam has a great understanding of materials whilst creatively maximising the capability of any material. I will definitely look forward to working with Sam in the future.
- Mrs Ryder, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: October 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed John Lewis wardrobes for two of my bedrooms in 2014. I was impressed with his ideas and attention to detail, so he was the obvious choice when I wanted bespoke shelving and media units. Sam was able to visualise what was needed and made suggestions that make excellent use of space and complement the existing colour schemes. Installation is not easy in a 5th floor flat with no parking, but Sam and Mike were always cheerful and professional. If my perfectionism was in any way irritating they did not let on! We are all thrilled with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Patience Designs to others.
- Mrs Karakhanyan, St John's Wood