Award Winning Interior Design Service
Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2018 – of Patience Designs has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
The Best Of Houzz is awarded annually in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 35 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Service honours are based on several factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2015. Architecture and interior design photographers whose images were most popular are recognised with the Photography award. A “Best Of Houzz 2016” badge will appear on winners’ Houzz profiles, as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help homeowners identify popular and top-rated home professionals in every metro area on Houzz.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK. “We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
About Patience Designs
We’re a passionate North London Interior Design Studio based in Highgate. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services. Having gathered knowledge from working on well over 1000 John Lewis clients properties, and with 10 years of design experience, we have developed a great understanding of residential interior needs and solutions. This vast experience has allowed us combined with our own passion and creativity, to develop exciting homes, interiors and bespoke furniture in the ‘Patience Designs’ mould.
We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mrs Karakhanyan, St John's Wood
- Mrs Ryder, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: October 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed John Lewis wardrobes for two of my bedrooms in 2014. I was impressed with his ideas and attention to detail, so he was the obvious choice when I wanted bespoke shelving and media units. Sam was able to visualise what was needed and made suggestions that make excellent use of space and complement the existing colour schemes. Installation is not easy in a 5th floor flat with no parking, but Sam and Mike were always cheerful and professional. If my perfectionism was in any way irritating they did not let on! We are all thrilled with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Patience Designs to others.
- Mr Hargreaves, TwickenhamRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £50,000 – £150,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Miss Dessent, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed a bespoke desk for our London apartment. The end product is beautiful, well made, and much better than the usual high street option. Sam is a professional and knowledgeable designer, who offers a great service for interiors. We are looking forward to the next project with Sam!
- Stephane Dubois, PutneyRelationship: ClientProject Date: August 2014Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam has been really smart in helping us with three projects to fit new cupboards into our Putney flight where the space was tight and needed some innovative thinking. Sam came up with some clear ideas to make the best use of the space, recommending good quality materials within our budgets. He was flexible and listened to our ideas. He was good to work with and recommended very good fitters with whom he made a great team. Have recommended him to friends!
- Mr Forgacs, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: May 2015Project Price: £10,000 – £99,999We first met Sam Patience when he was working on bedroom design for John Lewis and we were delighted with his ideas and approach. He was imaginative but also practical and the wardrobes that we now have are just perfect. It was to Sam that we turned - but now independently from JL - a year or so later when we needed a radical redesign to a second bedroom. Just as before he listened to what we thought we needed, guided us into seeing different ways of what was possible in the space. I think his attention to detail has been amazing. He even agreed to meet us in store when we were deciding on colours of wardrobe doors, carpets, headboards and window coverings. He is very approachable, friendly, delightfully irreverent but above all he is truly professional; he delivers on what he promises and to a very high standard. I like to write balanced reviews but neither my wife nor I can think of a single negative point to make about Sam. Even his fees are very reasonable.
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!
- Mr Jalota, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000I found Sam at Patience Designs through the houzz website. I was looking for someone who could help me with my apartment refurb, with a vision to go for a contemporary, chic style design. I really liked the photos of Sam's previous projects and so met him at my apartment. He was instantly very warm, and I knew he would be someone I could trust on the project. He then came up with several designs and suggestions; some I liked a lot, some not so much. However, together we were able to brainstorm and make decisions collectively and that was the best thing about Sam - however many times I changed my mind about something, nothing ever was a problem for him. Sam is a great designer, who I would recommend anyone to work with on their projects. He is efficient and works within your deadlines and budgets; he is very amenable and pleasant to deal with; and above all he is very creative, with a fine eye for detail. I could not be happier with the outcome of my project!
- Mr Withington, Crouch EndRelationship: ClientProject Date: July 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam had a vision right from the start. He came up with an ideal solution for my bedroom, which was something I'd never even considered. His designed sealed the deal and I went ahead with the new bedroom order and am very happy with the result. I would happily recommend Sam to anybody needing a bespoke design.
- Mrs Cantor, FinchleyRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000Sam Patience was a pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted to redecorate our living/dining room but was unsure where to start. When Sam visited my house he came up with several solutions to problems I had in the room. Sam also listened to what I wanted and incorporated my wishes with his designs. He always responded to my texts and emails when I had questions. Sam was able to source both materials and tradesmen when I needed them. I love my new room and I would highly recommend Sam.
- Mrs Rexer, MaryleboneRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: Septmeber 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £50,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Michael Brett FurnitureRelationship: ColleagueProject Date: August 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999I have worked with Sam for many years now. Sam is incredibly talented as a furniture and product designer and always gets hands on with the manufacturing and installation of his projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Sam displays a great ability to work alongside other trades to ensure any project is managed with the utmost attention to detail and care. The most important skill for a designer is to understand material capability and limitations. Sam has a great understanding of materials whilst creatively maximising the capability of any material. I will definitely look forward to working with Sam in the future.