Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!
- A Cofre, North LondonRelationship: ClientProject Date: Oct 2018Project Price: > than £100,000We worked with Sam from Patience Designs for the complete renovation of our house. He was extremely reliable and always made himself available. We felt he thoroughly listened to our wishes and requirements and incorporated them to create the ideal living space for our needs. His use of 3D renders assisted us greatly in the process. Sam sourced and managed contractors for us at every stage of the refurbishment including structural. He designed every room including the kitchen, driveway and elements of the garden design. We benefited from his invaluable advice and much time spent on researching, choosing and sourcing virtually every item in the house including, flooring, lighting, furniture etc., handling all parts of the process in making sure that everything was up to standard (Sam’s are high!). It was an absolute pleasure to work with Sam in this project.
- Mr Atkin, FinchleyRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2018Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam through a personal recommendation, having seen some of his other work which I loved. I had already begun a complex ground floor rear extension and loft conversion, so Sam had the difficult task of coming up with ideas for composition and layout, all in a tight timeframe due to the build already progressing quickly. Having now completed my development, I can say Sam has far exceeded my expectations and I would unreservedly recommend him. My only regret is that I didn't ask for his help earlier in the build. I never intended to have an interior designer, as thought I had a clear design vision, but Sam changed my perception of what a designer brings. His approach was holistic, from thinking about how to use the space and suggesting design features through to textures and colours to bring it to life. Sam never pushed too hard in one direction and provided illustrations and source material to guide my thinking. He always worked within my budget and actually found ways to achieve a result beyond my expectations, for less money. I completely trusted Sam to alter designs to better use our space. Some examples of his influence are: - I planned to have a separate utility room next to the kitchen, but Sam cleverly incorporated the washing machine, dryer and clothes hanging space within the kitchen units to create clean lines and a much more open feel in the kitchen/diner. - Sam changed the island dimensions to create more balanced working spaces and walkways. - Sam changed the direction of door hanging to ensure maximum feeling of space and completely designed the lighting scheme. He also assisted on floor choice (we went with engineered oak) to provide a more luxurious feel and prepare for the 2nd fix. Overall, I am delighted with his work and will absolutely use him again on my next project.
- Barnaby Kay, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: < than £100,000I asked Sam to redesign my very tired, impractical and small kitchen in my flat. I needed him to find a good builder, and to source all the fixtures and fittings. Throughout the process Sam has been very thorough and organised, full of good ideas, but respectful of my own, and always available to talk through any issues. The kitchen is now finished, and I am delighted with the result.
- Greta Kemper, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: > than £100,000We would wholeheartedly recommend Sam to anyone! We wanted a ground floor kitchen extension - a big project for us - and were concerned about getting the result we wanted, so needed an experienced design and project manager. Sam helped us to design and choose everything - the kitchen units, paint colours, the flooring, furniture and designed the bespoke cupboards. Sam was only interested in getting the best options for us. When we had chosen something he still researched better options based on his previous experience. For example, he found a better quality and looking flooring option, also when we decided at short notice to have a downdraft extractor he spent time researching and sourcing the quietist and cheapest option. Even after we had paid his final bill he still chased some outstanding items for us without being asked. We didn’t end up with the result we originally intended, we ended up with something much better thanks to Sam. We are very happy with it!
- Mr Hargreaves, TwickenhamRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £50,000 – £150,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.