Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mrs Ryder, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: October 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed John Lewis wardrobes for two of my bedrooms in 2014. I was impressed with his ideas and attention to detail, so he was the obvious choice when I wanted bespoke shelving and media units. Sam was able to visualise what was needed and made suggestions that make excellent use of space and complement the existing colour schemes. Installation is not easy in a 5th floor flat with no parking, but Sam and Mike were always cheerful and professional. If my perfectionism was in any way irritating they did not let on! We are all thrilled with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Patience Designs to others.
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!
- Miss Dessent, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed a bespoke desk for our London apartment. The end product is beautiful, well made, and much better than the usual high street option. Sam is a professional and knowledgeable designer, who offers a great service for interiors. We are looking forward to the next project with Sam!
- Mr Forgacs, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: May 2015Project Price: £10,000 – £99,999We first met Sam Patience when he was working on bedroom design for John Lewis and we were delighted with his ideas and approach. He was imaginative but also practical and the wardrobes that we now have are just perfect. It was to Sam that we turned - but now independently from JL - a year or so later when we needed a radical redesign to a second bedroom. Just as before he listened to what we thought we needed, guided us into seeing different ways of what was possible in the space. I think his attention to detail has been amazing. He even agreed to meet us in store when we were deciding on colours of wardrobe doors, carpets, headboards and window coverings. He is very approachable, friendly, delightfully irreverent but above all he is truly professional; he delivers on what he promises and to a very high standard. I like to write balanced reviews but neither my wife nor I can think of a single negative point to make about Sam. Even his fees are very reasonable.
- Mr Withington, Crouch EndRelationship: ClientProject Date: July 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam had a vision right from the start. He came up with an ideal solution for my bedroom, which was something I'd never even considered. His designed sealed the deal and I went ahead with the new bedroom order and am very happy with the result. I would happily recommend Sam to anybody needing a bespoke design.
- Mr Jalota, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000I found Sam at Patience Designs through the houzz website. I was looking for someone who could help me with my apartment refurb, with a vision to go for a contemporary, chic style design. I really liked the photos of Sam's previous projects and so met him at my apartment. He was instantly very warm, and I knew he would be someone I could trust on the project. He then came up with several designs and suggestions; some I liked a lot, some not so much. However, together we were able to brainstorm and make decisions collectively and that was the best thing about Sam - however many times I changed my mind about something, nothing ever was a problem for him. Sam is a great designer, who I would recommend anyone to work with on their projects. He is efficient and works within your deadlines and budgets; he is very amenable and pleasant to deal with; and above all he is very creative, with a fine eye for detail. I could not be happier with the outcome of my project!